- 1 whole medium head cauliflower
- 4 oz (113g) cream cheese
- 1 stick (113g)) salted butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Chop the head of cauliflower into small pieces. It doesn’t need to look pretty because we are just going to mash it in the food processor.
- Place chopped cauliflower in a microwavable bowl. Add microwave it for 10 minutes or until soften. Strain water, if any, and let it sit for 15 minutes to let the moisture evaporate.
- Place softens cauliflower in the food processor. Add cream cheese and slices of butter in between layers.
- Pulse to blend. Add heavy cream to adjust the consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste. Blend it lightly to mix.
- Scrape the mashed cauliflower into a serving bowl and keep warm.
Each serving contains 7.8g total carb, 5g net carb, 3.5 g protein and 27.5g fat.
Share this with your friends!