Berries have plenty of antioxidant. It is also the best fruit for low carb eater because it has the lowest carb and sugar content. A cup of blackberries contains only about 6 g of carb.
This is my favourite way of eating blackberries as a dessert.
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons homemade granola
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Wash blackberries lightly and drain. Place a few blackberries divide equally into four small dish or cup.
- Drizzle with heavy cream and sprinkle with granola. Top with a mint leaf. And is ready to serve.
Each serving contains 4g net carbs, 3g protein and 10g fat.
Share this with your friends!